Why Our Pub is Great
The Hare & Hounds in Timperley is the friendly local pub you can pop into anytime with anyone for any reason. Taking mum out for lunch? Sit her down in our lovely beer garden with a glass of fizz, a soft drink or a nice cuppa. We do everything from carvery to classic pub mains, burgers, grills, salads, and light bites so she’s bound to find something she fancies. Tea with the kids? You’ll find loads of teatime favourites on the children’s menu, and there’s a kids’ play area outside if they need to burn off some energy. Don’t fancy cooking after work? Bring your other half in for dinner and unwind with a drink while we do the hard work.
Drink up! Whether you’re a fan of smooth cask ales, appreciate a pint of crisp cider or prefer a nice glass of wine, you’ll find your drink at the bar. We do a big range of spirits and plenty of thirst-quenchers as well. And if you’re a big coffee lover, drop in and get your fix. We do a deliciously creamy caramel latte.
You can never have too much of a good thing. Especially when it comes to the great British roast. Grab a knife and fork and tuck into a slap-up carvery any day of the week. We do plates for all ages and appetites. You can always add extras or do dessert if you’ve got a serious hunger to satisfy.
Planning a party? Have it at The Hare & Hounds. We cater for wedding receptions, christenings, birthdays and much more.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
View our Menus
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod and haddock. And we don’t just sit on our laurels. Behind the scenes, we’re constantly checking and refining our ingredients to ensure everyone gets the best flavour, the best nutrition, and the most-socially-responsible meals possible.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.